RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 01:41 AM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by acdii
Tried all this on my OS 70, and have it so that at idle after removing the igniter, the drop is barely perceptible. It will run like that for about a minute, it transitions beautifully too. But read above what it does after idling for a while. Wonder if the carb is gunked up, or is it because the tank may be too low? I do know my right wing had a healthy coating of goo on it, there was at least an 1/8th" of goo covering it front to back by the time I ran a tank through it.
Acdc there's a lot of good answers here,since i can't improve on them lets jump outside the square a bit.Stop idling the engine for so long and just fly it.

To cold(i'm chicken)to ride the duke out east in the wheatbelt and felt cooped up so drove the car to a country pub that serves good steaks.On the way back got passed by a couple of hard core bikies and thought one of their bikes had a familiar paint job,looked at the rider and yup.It's freezing out side and this guy is wearing a pair of johnny reb boots,blue jeans,denim jacket with the sleeves cut off,open face helmet and shades.There were a couple of red splotches on his left bicep that looked like fresh gravel rash but no.It's the red infills on his tattoos the rest of this guy was blue,as the boss says it's hard to be staunch sometimes.