RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1:6 SCANG F-16 93-0543 Videos
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 05:20 AM
jsnipes
My Feedback: (3)

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Thanks for the comments, guys. I thought the lights and A/B ring looked pretty cool in the late afternoon.

I have been using flaps for takeoff and landing since maiden flight and have had good success with them. Dustin said to use them and so I have. I have not tried a landing without them so I can not really give a comparison. I have been mainly flying full ordnance but this past weekend I removed the tanks and HARM (left the rails on) just to see how it flew in that config. Honestly I don't think it flew too much different but I was less nervous about flying more aggressively ... I'm always scared I'm going to blow off a tank or something when fully loaded. It was about 33.75 lbs dry in the configuration in the videos.

Jamie

Originally Posted by Kelly Rohrbach
Awesome Jamie, my f-16 ships this week can't wait. Patty as usual does such a great job of keeping me informed on Its progress.
I love the thunderbird but love the on the mission look like yours. Mine is in the Montana guard scheme, will have to deck it out with Sean's goodies. Your lights look awesome. I noticed you have flap/ailerons, this has been debated allot.