RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warbirds Over the Rockies - 2015
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 08:42 AM
AZThud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bzyguy01
I Agree Tony...
This was my third time attending WOTR and it was the best yet. The event, staff, show and pilots were nothing less than incredible.. Met a lot of new pilots and really enjoyed myself. I left with a huge smile on my face and can't wait till next year. We traveled from PHX Az in a motorhome pulling our box trailer without any issues and we parked on the grounds right near our set up tent. This made it even better. Being able to stay on site helps make the experience even better for me. Brian throws a great show/Event.... If you have not made it to the WOTR...You should make an effort. You won't be disappointed! Thanks everyone that attended! You made my week! Photo's are great...Awesome job Lee Jay!

Shayne Williams
Well said Great Event, Great planes, Great Flying, Tony and Joe with the A10 was awesome, the formation work with the Mustang was inspirational!! The A10's together were wonderful to see together!! Michael did his usual awesome job as AirBoss! The Arvada Club, did a wonderful job with the preparation. Well Done All Around!!!

Thanks, and see you next year!!

Cheers