RCU Forums - View Single Post - Axial Yeti™ SCORE® Trophy Truck® 1/10 Scale Electric 4WD
Old 10-12-2015, 08:11 AM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

For me the XL versions means "extra loot" needed to get up and running. I would love the extra heft, and size of the 1/8 Yeti, but the price tag is just a little too far outta reach for me.

After doing exhausting research, and finally settling on the Yeti 1/10 kit, I knew what I was getting into when purchasing the Yeti. I was thrilled to see the Yeti get the Car Of The Year award from RCCA, and I could gloat a lil' bit after I posted a somewhat of a prediction, back in May, of the brought back to life "Best Offroad RC Car" thread. If Axial's Yeti would jump just a tad bit better, I would wholeheartedly classify it as my "Best Fun Driving Off-Road RC" that I have. As far as the nose heavy front end goes, I think there is not much to do other than add weight to the rear end. I hope it doesn't deter people from the platform. The only thing I can say is...make sure you have enough "ummph" left over at the lip of some jumps to try to correct the flight pattern.