RCU Forums - View Single Post - I need a customized airboat plans for sell, Can someone please help?
Old 10-24-2015, 09:36 PM
eranomo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,
I am afraid that my requests are more “unique” then usual…
I am a fish farm owner, I have an issue with birds (spatially pelicans) eating my fishes, we do 4X4 patrols and use fireworks and sirens to scare away the birds but it doesn’t help much since they go deep inside the pond.

I need an RC Airboat that I can just throw inside the pond and scare the birds away, I read somewhere that there is an issue with weed getting stuck on regular boats propeller so I chose airboat for this project (Is that correct?).

- Electric brushless engine, no gas.
- The boat should be able to run intensively - about ~4 hours without charging it (means a lot of batteries and extra weight)
- I need to install an amplifier and two 112db horns on it (12V2A) which weight about 1.5 kg
- I will also install a camera which use 5V.
- The boat should be able to run at ~30 mph
- Nice and clean turns on ~30 mph (Gyro? Extra fin for balance? Hydro/flat design).

I will handle all the RF equipment (I have the basic knowledge), What I need is a hull design, engine, ESC nd propeller recommendation, I will also need the batteries deployment design, I believe the boat will be very heavy so the hull cannot be standard… spatially not a boogie board