RCU Forums - View Single Post - R7018SB Warning
Thread: R7018SB Warning
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 02:11 PM
ron Sweeney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As a total layman I find it terribly disconcerting that the rx to servo link has become so complex, and problems have been experienced first at the customer point. Has the day gone where I can buy a receiver and link a servo without worrying about the match? I have spent a lot of time and frustration trying to work out problems with Futaba miss matches. I am told that certain makes of servo are not compatible with the 14 ch rx and that is the servo manufacturer's problem. Not in my book. I still find their manual and instruction sheets bordering on gibberish and before anybody remonstrates just check out any of their literature and find out how much poor grammar and really bad translation exists in the text. If anybody checking the initial drafts hasn't seen these glaring issues then I can see that nobody cares about the customer. Over the years there have been several attempts at translating Futaba manuals into understandable prose but the mentality behind the software writers seems to be at odds with the common man. I have several different types of transmitters and I am in a position to compare. The only Futaba software that was logical was the Zap. I admit that I am old and loosing my faculties but I find that other Futaba users in my club share my opinion. Ron.