RCU Forums - View Single Post - Yes or No , Do you think the AMA was right or wrong to embrace DRONES ?
Old 11-30-2015, 06:55 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by astrohog
Once again, you fail to see their point (just because you don't necessarily agree).

Their point was painfully obvious; The AMA is already THEIR organization. It was formed to advocate for THEM. WHY they would start a NEW organization after almost 80 years is beyond me. Wouldn't it make more sense for the droners to start THEIR own organization that would meet THEIR unique needs instead of relying on an antiquated organization that CLEARLY isn't advocating for THEM (just read the droners anti-AMA sentiment on RCG).

Porcia83, while everyone knows that you and I have had our disagreements in the past, I have to say that you have sunk to an all-time low with your hypocrisy!

You are constantly taking the supposed moral high ground by suggesting people proactively become part of the solution instead of, "just posting in an internet forum". Well, this group of folks did just that and you have the nerve to disregard their letter due to a typo? LOL

In another thread, you and Crispy questioned the integrity of Islandflyers statement that many of the manufacturers of modeling products held the same point of view as he did where it came to drones and "traditional" modeling. You berated and belittled his word and asked for proof. It is clear that you have no integrity whatsoever by replying to his proof of statements that you called out for.

Your words mean nothing, and now I am absolutely sure that we would NEVER enjoy a day of flying together if we happened upon each other at the flying field versus interacting over the internet. I simply refuse to associate with folks of little or no moral fiber.

Regards,

Astro
Sorry to hear that Astro, I'll cancel my flight. You're always welcome at my field. Can't think of a reason to not fly with someone based on a difference of opinion. That you take things so personally is disappointing.