RCU Forums - View Single Post - Yes or No , Do you think the AMA was right or wrong to embrace DRONES ?
Old 11-30-2015, 02:48 PM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Prop_Washer2
You can replace the word "Drone" in the polling question with the word "Helicopter"...now how does that work for you..??
You can replace the word "Drone" in the polling question with the word "ANYTHING" and there going to be any number of people that won't like something about it. I believe the AMA is doing the correct thing. If they didn't then the DOT/FAA would be even harsher on all R/C Toys. Endorsing Drones and trying to EDUCATE those that fly Drones as to the proper Way, Place and when and especially NOT to Operate any R/C TOY (That Flies) contrary to the FARs/Rules/Safety Code. This should be the goal of the AMA and every AMA member. Drones are here they are staying here and People had better get used to it. Baring a congressional pr Presidential ORDER, They arn't going away any time soon. There are just too many of them and after Christmas their numbers will double. Somebody (AMA, AMA Members the FAA, News Media, someone had better get the word out to all that wish to fly any TOY R/C Craft as to How/When/Where to fly. If we don't doit we'll be the ones to suffer along with the whole industry. Mark my words ... Educating the masses is the only thing that is going to save this Hobby/Sport, as we know it. Nothing is going to change the minds of the HATERS out there They just love to hate something. I'll bet some don't even like Puppies or them selves when it comes right down to it.