RCU Forums - View Single Post - Meanwhile , while everyone was arguing about DRONES ............
Old 12-01-2015, 05:45 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by init4fun
I believe that since the AMA did sign an agreement with this organization , and since this organization IS discriminatory by it's very charter of being "Black only" , that it's a perfectly fair and reasonable topic for the AMA forum . Sorry you disagree , but championing the closing of this thread is the height of "politically correct " censorship . I promise you if the subject matter bothers you that I will not force you or anyone else to participate against their will .....

Yes , folks , discrimination sure does work BOTH ways , and since our organization has chosen to align itself with them , the plain fact is that the AMA is condoning Black against White racism . Which , BTW , is just as ugly as White against Black racism , or any other racism that one can think of .

Does skin color REALLY matter when it comes to who enjoys model aircraft ? Why did this organization feel the need to exclude all but one segment of the population ?

Totally wrong , this trend of "reverse racism" that has flourished as of late .......
The AMA leadership would have gotten all sorts of unwanted negative publicity by saying "NO, we don't recognize groups that are religiously, demographically or politically based."
This is the leverage that the News media exerts on mainstream America to further their long term goals.