RCU Forums - View Single Post - Meanwhile , while everyone was arguing about DRONES ............
Old 12-01-2015, 07:09 PM
raptureboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't see either the Fellowship of Christian Modelers or OBAP being an official AMA SIG. They are simply organizations that are promoting an interest amongst a group of people who have something in common. As a member of FCM the goal of the group is to help modelers keep their hobby in perspective, and not allow it to become an "idol" which becomes more important than God, family or country and to share the gospel of Jesus Christ amongst their fellow modelers. I see OBAP as a group of people trying to promote an interest in aerospace careers to a group of young people who historically are not as involved in aviation and could be at risk for making poor choices in life. An MOU is just an official way of the AMA saying we support you in what you are trying to achieve. No sheeple involvement here.
Originally Posted by combatpigg
I can not understand the need for either a Christian Modelers or a Black Aerospace SIG, but the Sheeple have been pre-programmed to embrace "Diversity" no matter what the motivation really is.