RCU Forums - View Single Post - Yes or No , Do you think the AMA was right or wrong to embrace DRONES ?
Old 12-26-2015, 02:42 PM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Hi CP ,

Yea , the term Haters really makes me laugh sometimes because of how patently childish it makes someone who uses it look .

The bottom line is that both Hound and pkuray think they're funny following me around to different threads asking the same question , "where is it said the AMA endorses BLOS" like a couple of parrots . I have said repeatedly that I never said the AMA embraces BLOS , what I have said is that "the AMA has embraced BLOS able craft" . Now , the clear distinction being that any AMA #550 FPV equipped aircraft most certainly could be flown BLOS if the pilot so desires , and that the FAA seeks to regulate BLOS able craft due to the selfish acts of some of the flying camera crew . It's a fairly easy "connect the dots"

The FAA wants to regulate BLOS

There ARE BLOS able craft parked in the AMA's hangar , despite their "wink wink nudge nudge" admonition to remain in the spotter's sight . Yea , right ..

How can someone have such good eyesight to fly staring into a little set of goggles , and still be so blind as to not see the big picture ?