RCU Forums - View Single Post - I Saw it! TF 60 Size Corsair ARF!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 10:12 AM
mike1974
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bignasdy View Post
well its all done, flew it yesterday although I couldn't get any pics, the one guy could only do what he did, and at least I have a couple. The Eflight retracts are great! I love em!! Rough field too! The plane is 10 lbs as shown on my crude fishing scale, and flys as such, and rock solid. Tight slow loops had no tip stall whatsoever.. Super sensitive at manuals balance point, but flys on rails. Hauls ass with a super tiger 61. 12 6 prop. Love it!
Now to make some gear doors
Originally Posted by Jr. Birdman View Post
Big,

Looking good! Post up a few more pics when you have time. I started on this plane a while back and lost steam. Hoping to start up again after the new year. Let me know how the retracts are working. Curious to see as I didn't like my options when I started putting it together, but if the E-flights work well........
Looks great!!! There were not any robust gear sets that had good reviews back then for that kind of weight in a .60 size other than the Sierra Giant retracts, so that is what I went with. Good to here the E-Flites are working well.

I have been working on the kit version for almost 4 years now. So hard to find time anymore with job and kids. I am done with the fuse and have the wing about 75% completed. I hope to finish it this winter!!

Here is a link to an old video I did when I got the Sierras in if anyone is interested in seeing them work in this plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLJuHGiZmxA