RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti DS-24
Thread: Jeti DS-24
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 02:57 PM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dubd
For Jeti owners, why did you choose it over the Weatronics BAT-60?
The Bat 60 looks like a very fine transmitter but I don't believe it was shipping when I switched to Jeti 2 years ago.
One of the main things I liked about Jeti was their willingness to listen to user requests and to quickly turn them into actual features via software updates. When I purchased my Jeti it was already a very capable transmitter and since then software updates have continued to make it even more so. The most recent update even added full 24 channel support. The telemetry capabilities are also second to none and the cost of most telemetry sensors is pretty reasonable as well. While I don't go too overboard with telemetry in most of my models, things like air pressure sensors and the DS16's ability to use sensor data to implement functions such as landing gear fail-safes, etc, is much appreciated.

While I'm not certain I'll upgrade to a DS24, that is strictly because my current DS16 meets my needs so well. But if at some point I decide I need some of the features that only the DS24 offers, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Jeti.