RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA Sued In Federal Court Over Drone Registration Rules
Old 01-07-2016, 01:19 PM
TheEdge
Banned
My Feedback: (788)

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by porcia83
I will, I'm concerned about you though. Seriously. I have no problem or concern in the world that some don't see my point of view. The attacks from folks are funny sometimes, other times I just wonder where that level of illness comes from. I know your feeding off the responses from me and now some others joining in on the pile up will no doubt get you more riled up. If following me around is how you intend to use your time here, again, have at it. It's just a weird way to use the site, but that's just me. Be well.

If it helps, I won't quote you and I'll let you have free reign. I can't really feel good about playing a part in this kind of thing.
I'm as interested in the Drone/AMA/FAA topic as others are and am enjoying reading other peoples posts but, what is also glaringly obvious whilst doing so is how you are about every other post in each of the threads and that you are consistently winding people up, being arrogant demeaning and condescending. It's clear to see by those of us that know your history that you are still acting in the same way as which one would have hoped you would have learned a lesson from over on one of the other sites that your no longer welcome at. Others are just now seeing your true colors here and apparently your up to 2 a day calling you out for it.
This is hit's sad, sad that you are in such denial and continue to feed your sickness of wishing to get under peoples skin. It's you that gives me the opportunity to piggy back each of these and add to the exposure. There's no one else to blame but yourself Tom. No one else gets as many people commenting about their character issues as you. That's the truth and that is what you lie to yourself about with your denial. Like you acknowledged earlier, the hat is yours.