RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA Sued In Federal Court Over Drone Registration Rules
Old 01-07-2016, 06:49 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheEdge
Fact of the matter is Jim, if after reading each of these threads and seeing how as many as 2 unique members a day complain about Porcia and his constant character issues then there's not much else I can tell you.
No one else upsets so many people on a continual basis and arrogantly dismisses it even though the complaints are on the rise.
Perhaps your unaware of his prior history, reputation and fame for being banned multiple times elsewhere for the exact same problem.
That's what its about. He has heard how he spoils it for others but remains unchanged, that to me isn't very considerate of other fellow hobby members.
You choose to get up every day and scour each thread that I'm in, looking for a chance to comment, hoping that someone else makes a comment that you can join in on. You've now appointed yourself as a moderator and a spokesperson for others, and even started keeping count of unique users comments per day. You are slowly but surely sliding into yet another rage induced meltdown, all because you can't stop with your obsession. Most adults are able to ignore it, or move on, you can't. You won't even use the ignore function to hide the comments that you profess to hate so much. And now someone who has never even commented on my posts is giving you an unbiased perspective, and you still find a way to avoid the issue. Use the ignore function, it's as simple as that. Let the other people decide how they will handle themselves, nobody appointed you to any position here. Try to stay on topic too, so will I, deal?