RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA says, "Wait to register"
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 07:31 AM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HoundDog
NO it's not it's the registration of PEOPLE specifically you as the OWNER/Pilot of the any R/C TOY U wish to fly in the NAS. ( no need to place YOURRegistration) on anything U don't fly or hang in your basement.

Stop saying we are Registering airplane / Drones it Just ain't so.

Originally Posted by mattster1971
I don't buy into the conspiracy theorist nonsense. I hate to tell you this but unless your building pipe bombs in your basement to hurt someone I don't think they give a rats $%& about you! You are registering the vehicles you own in case they are in a collision or accident and they need to find out whose it is. To think they are compiling a list of owners of drones and airplanes to over throw the AMA???? or something else stupid... you need to get back into your bunker and close the door man.
Did they ask you for any info on any of your R/C TOYa Y or N is sufficient?

To think they are compiling a list of owners of drones and airplanes to over throw the AMA???? or something else stupid.

Where in the world did U ever here anything in any of these forums about a Conspiracy. If It makes U happy to think U are Registering your R/C TOY's So be it. I feel that the real reason is "LIKE U"To think they are compiling a list of owners of drones and airplanes to over throw the AMA???? or something else stupid" isto make people accountable but also to be able to Prosecute any one caught Flying an R/C TOY when where and How they aren't allowed but don't cause an accident or Incident. If they were registering R/C TOYS the Manufacturer would be required to obtain an "N" number be for sale. That's exactly what they didn't want ... They can't keep up with the 2200,000 Registered AIRCRAFT IN THE USA . How would they keep up with a couple of Million R/C toys that people dell swap or distroy every day. answer then couldn't. Therefore register a half million Pilots of R/C TOYs