RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA Sued In Federal Court Over Drone Registration Rules
Old 01-08-2016, 10:29 AM
jim billings

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheEdge
Fact of the matter is Jim, if after reading each of these threads and seeing how as many as 2 unique members a day complain about Porcia and his constant character issues then there's not much else I can tell you.
No one else upsets so many people on a continual basis and arrogantly dismisses it even though the complaints are on the rise.
Perhaps your unaware of his prior history, reputation and fame for being banned multiple times elsewhere for the exact same problem.
That's what its about. He has heard how he spoils it for others but remains unchanged, that to me isn't very considerate of other fellow hobby members.
I haven't read all thread replies by both of you, but I have read enough that it's obvious you are the antagonist in a thread when Portia makes a statement modifying, correcting, or challenging another's replies on a subject. If you have evidence he is wrong, then present it and let the discussion continue on subject.
I have observed he "spoils it" for others that despise Hobby King, the Chinese, and the AMA by presenting a thoughtful explanation of the subject or precipitating a debate. Your and their behaviour quickly turns to childish rants and raves when the discussion sours on your position. Use your obvious experience and intellect to support the thread's subject with Facts and Figures (Portia usually does.)
As far as "upsets people" and "been banned" are concerned, those reasons for stiffling another's viewpoint are -blank-. (Think 'human history' and fill in the blank.)