RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scale finishing my BVM Hun
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 02:52 PM
roger.alli

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by David Gladwin
Hi Roger,

Really impressed with your Hun, but not surprised though, having seen your absolutely immaculate Bandit, which performs so well too. I guess you are using Weatronics radio, a system I still believe to be the safest ( although I love my new 28x, too).

What at engine is planned ? I am using JetCat 180 s in both of my AW Hawks with great success, would ge great for your Hun.

Often thought of building the BVM F100, it flies so well, to compliment my F4 but Hawks kept getting in the way, still flying my two AW Hawks and the Skygate is ready to go, at last !

I wish you the very best for the test flights and that invitation to my Australian friends to come over and be my guests for Jet Power still stands !

Best regards,

David.

(No flying today, we have snow and freezing temps)

PS I believe the device, the pressure regulator, behind the seat is the cabin pressure controller, the F86, same manufacturer, has one just like it, my BVM Sabre is still flying !)
Hi David,

Thanks for the compliment..

At this stage I am unsure what radio will be guiding this model. I want to use Gyros, and DV4/DX12 has only 8 functions. Some decisions to be made soon...

I have a Munts M200 xbl for this model.. Luv these engines.

I still have a bit of finishing to be done on this yet, but I think 2016 will be the year..

Thanks for the info on the pressure controller.. I assume this is the air conditioning/cockpit environmental equipment..

Roger