RCU Forums - View Single Post - Cirrus Micro Joule Flight Pack
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2003, 02:17 PM
jimbosstuff1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cirrus Micro Joule Flight Pack

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to help, I do get Microflight ,from the begining,doesn't seem to help my building skills though,,,practics and patience. I'm at present working on the airport manager at the old Castle air base here in Merced to get something started in the hangers, that where used for the maintenance of the kc-135 and B-52's lots of room. I have snuck onto the base and flown Sticks,Tiger M,and a Micro tank proto.(with the pigeons). Several years ago a trailer manufacturer occupied the big hanger and when they belled up,left all of the assembly line equipment still bolted to the floor.but there are areas that can be used for indoor. The airport manager has been taking r/c lessons and showing some interest is indoor flying,,Soooo maybe. He at first was conserned about insurance but now that he is a AMA member he seems to be weakening. I also seem to be getting more interest at our flying field. I drag out my electric stuff and fly while others are wiping off the gum. And have more and more members asking about where would be a good place to start. I have pick up the nick name of Electric-Jim at the field, OK with me,been called worst things. Became a member of the NIRAC a while back hoping to get info on stuff in my area,still waiting but not given up. ENOUGH already.... E-JIm