RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are you ready to register your aircraft?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 03:57 PM
Rob2160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by radioman
rob I see your from Australia so you dont have stake in this you folks already lost your right to have a firearm we yanks still have that right for the time being the point is if we have to register our models then whats next. our gov is doing everything it can to disarm us how about we give our freedom of speech or to be able to hangout on a website like this the thing is if you give them a inch they will take a mile
Hi Radioman, I understand your comment but am in the USA right now and have been for a month. I will be here for another month and make several extended trips to the USA each year. I usually bring something RC to fly while here and registered via the FAA site.

My job is flying an N registered jet internationally with an FAA ATP licence. So I have a very strong interest and 'stake' in what the FAA is doing.

I also have an Australian Commercial UAV licence and will get the FAA equivalent later this year.

Yes our gun laws tightened up since the Port Arthur shooting but I still have several rifles shotguns and handguns. It's no problem at all owning a gun legally in Australia.

Last edited by Rob2160; 02-24-2016 at 06:06 PM.