RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hows this for ya??? I TOLD YA!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 03:19 AM
Sport_Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dingo9882 View Post
Sorry everybody....I have to say this. Instead of us debating about what really happened with all of the reports or the could have, would have, and should have comments, here is the important question: What do we do now??? What steps and legal actions are at our disposal to hinder, or prevent this vote legally? Instead of us whining and writing to our elected officials (If your in CT....they don't listen anyway...just like any other state, in which you get an automated response back). Because the last time I checked, we are not protected under the Constitution to fly our model airplane. Seriously......this is an actual question for the real lawyers in the room....what can we do? If you said to me that if we took some of our money....sort of like a class action lawsuit....I would do it. That is how much this hobby means to me. I see what they do to our Second Amendment rights here is CT.....and that a protected right....just look what they are doing to this and it is not a right....
The 9th Amendment gives us the right to fly our model airplanes. The only thing that could possibly overrule that is the commerce clause.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti.../9th+Amendment