RCU Forums - View Single Post - I think I find this repulsive......
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 08:42 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by combatpigg
I've still yet to see ANY multi-rotor flying and I log 100s of miles every week / weekend driving all over the countryside in suburban / rural areas..
Where is this massive, irresistible Drone Market that the AMA felt they needed to get us associated with...?
Originally Posted by rcmiket
Same here. There are "millions".......................Where they at? Another great point is the total failure of the Best Buy / AMA Campaign over the holidays. "Droners" given a FREE membership did not redeem the coupons.
Chrome from your post you seem to understand the rules ( yes some are silly) and respect people in your pursuit of the hobby. Thanks for doing that. It's the morons that don't that are the problem.
Mike
In your travels are you going to any organized clubs? That's probably where you will see a lot of them.

The flip side of course is that maybe there isn't this big safety issue that everyone keeps talking about, ie all these irresponsible "droners" out there flying recklessly. Someone has to be flying them, didn't something like 300,000 of these get sold last year?

Is there any possibility they are following the rules and some common sense?