RCU Forums - View Single Post - New CGRCjets super scale A-10
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 08:47 PM
cgrcjet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys. Just thought I would let you know that I will start accepting pre orders again starting next week. I have contacted everyone that wanted me to add them to the list. If I missed you, I apologize. The list was a bit larger than I remembered. As of now I have 5 pre orders left to fill and I will be taking the summer off and then some to work in the shop to get some kits out. For now I will be doing the basic kit at the same price as the version1 for the next two months which is $1295.

I will be ordering the retracts with every 10 purchases if you are interested. This will allow me to save a bit on cost which in turn saves for you. Unfortunately I do not have a figure yet for those but I will keep you posted when I find the best conclusion. Please let me know if you will be interested in purchasing the gear so I can get some better figures. It can also be set up with cheaper aftermarket gear if your not a stickler on the scale appearance. You will just need to do a few mods to the nose formers.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Thanks
Chris