RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Rudder Only actuator
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 11:11 AM
jaymen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Rudder Only actuator

I need to post a picture, sorry, I'll get one. These actuators are motorized, and are more powerful than an Adams.
They are about the size of an Ace Standard. I'm in the process of making up a small board to allow these to be used with a digital proportional radio, like my GG version.

They will also work with a conventional pulse radio with the addition of a small driver board on the actuator, which I custom build for them. Although they will work with the Ace Pulse Commander receiver, the receiver itself needs a small modification to work with the actuator driver.

Right now, we are testing these for reliability and performance, but so far, all the feedback has been very good. I'm taking orders now in advance to get a large group order to get the price down, so let me know if you are interested, no deposit required. I'm probably only going to do a one time run of these, as the demand is fairly limited, so the larger the order, the lower the price will be. The same applies to my GG reproduction actuator, as I'm going to make one more run of those as well to get you guys the best price I can.