RCU Forums - View Single Post - Wishing for a P70 sized sport jet that looks good, I can't be the only one.....
Old 06-16-2016, 09:27 PM
wildnloose

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

LGM, you must have been reading my mind. I agree with everything you said. Don't like the looks of the twin boomed stuff (although I'm sure they are excellent planes). Just want something that looks like the real thing.

I currently have a ShokJet with a Wren 54 MKIII. Got it to get my waiver. Would like to find a better looking (or should I say more jet looking) plane to put the turbine in because the ShokJet is so ugly to me and it does not look like a jet. Sad to say the only thing I found so far that I would consider buying (and that fits your category price wise but not looks) is a BTE Models Reaction 54, but I don't want to build a kit (getting old I guess). But the price of one already built is too high, and we won't get into the price of the composite one.

There is a F15 looking trainer I saw here on rcu (under this jet forum) that looked interesting, will post it if I find it again. Found it, Philip Avonds Interceptor (still being produced). www.avonds.com But I'm sure the price is going to be pretty high.

Last edited by wildnloose; 06-16-2016 at 10:34 PM.