RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ohio dawn patrol 2016!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 09:39 AM
WinterHawke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Afternoon, all
First off, apologies to the planet, and everyone involved, as I've been off-grid for several months this year as work (that what foots the bill for everything else) has been unusually busy - they just ain't got enough Lee's to get the needed work done, and the one they have is sure getting old!!

Helen and I will be driving down to the event Thursday morning - I'm taking Wed afternoon off to pack (LOTs of fiddly bits to track down for this trip!). Hoping to arrive mid-Afternoon on Thursday.

Originally Posted by Eindecker_pilot
Really looking forward to seeing the dawn patrol gang and reconnecting. Work has been consuming me and I need a break!

-Greg
I hear you, Greg - not sure how, but the more work tools we have, the less time becomes available!! I've taken 2.5 days vacation so far this year - and two of them were for IOK - the only time I've had a chance to fly this year!!

We're bringing the 1/4 BUSA Pup, which fortunately needs less maintenance than it did rolling into IOK.

Also bringing my 2016 project - a 1/4 scale "Blue Max Albatros D-III" - have had very little time to work on it, but did manage to get paint on the rudder, and started cutting out the 300plus polygons on the 7 templates needed for the Blue Max Lozenge scheme.

Hoping to get one template finished (at least) this weekend to try to put some color on the plane.

'til later,

Lee McD
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0190.JPG
Views:	236
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	2172409