RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)
Old 09-01-2016, 11:36 AM
Bob Paris
My Feedback: (13)

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Hay Morpower,
I like your handle...cool...I seem to never have enough power unless I am ripping the wings off in a vertical climb. Then...and only then...will I have enough power. Now I've done my best to over power all my ugly sticks....60 size with a DLE 20...she had a really nice climb. But my AMR Stick twin 50 I am building...with twin, twin cylinder 40 cc gas engines just might do the trick.

I checked with the web site you gave us, but no cigar on the Top Flight B-25 plastics. If you have a Hanger 9 B-25...they do carry all of them.

So guys...I need a set of plastic for my T.F. B-25. Some one out there in hobby land must have a spare set to sell me. I'll toss in my right arm and first born son....this is getting serious now.

I managed to find new set of B-25 cowls in Florida...nice guy, and for only $10.00 for both...I wanted to kiss the man... : ) That was a steal and they were brand new. I advertised on R/C Universe in the Twin for sale section....and also on R/C groups.

Soft Landings Always,
Bobby of Maui