RCU Forums - View Single Post - Taigen's new website & shop now live! Preorders starting for Panthers & Sherman 76mm
Old 09-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Taigen's new website & shop now live! Preorders starting for Panthers & Sherman 76mm

Hey Tankers,
So we are finally launching the new redesigned website and shop! www.TaigenTanks.com now has not only more details and specs (all have now pretty close to spot on weights and dimensions in both metric and imperial) but also a shop and an easier to navigate site. I've added a few sections and removed a few from the old site and soon the site will have full PayPal options as well (in time, I must do lots of work to integrate everything). All our current models are still there plus a new added kit section.

It is also now possible to preorder items with this site and preorders for the Panther G, Panther F, and Sherman 76mm tanks and parts are now ready to be reserved. When adding these items to the cart you will be notified that it is a preorder. PayPal will not be available for preorder items at this time. The Panthers and Sherman are expected to arrive mid-late October and started floating across the pond today. I of course will keep close tabs on the container as I know a bunch of people are waiting on them. Also, prices are posted on the site for each tank Shipping is only $8.99 to US residents. Out of country customers will need to contact me direct through the website or our glorious PM system here on RCU. Links:
Sherman 76mm
Panther G
Panther F

Oh! I can't forget about one of my favorite things for you guys.... MOAR coupons For this weekend the promo code will be: FREESHIP70 which offers free shipping on all orders over $70 through Monday night. Now that I have a bit more control over the coupons I can make sure you guys are always taken care of! For those who have already contacted me about your tanks you should of already received an email from us. When placing your order feel free to leave us a message or comments in the order section and make sure you have a valid phone number for delivery confirmation!

Happy tanking guys, I hope you enjoy and all have a safe and dry weekend (supposed to be 8-10" of rain for us today alone)!