RCU Forums - View Single Post - Some info for those who like to charge PayPal Fee
Old 09-02-2016, 06:19 PM
vquick
My Feedback: (71)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by csandt051196
Vquick

i am that person you mention. I stated in my add the terms of the sale and that was not followed. So I canceled it. You keep stating pay pal law but as has been stated that is policy not law. An idea around the policy is even stated and you agreed with that. A policy side step should bother you to no end. I can sell my stuff the way I want for what I want. I would ask you to stay out of business that is not your responsibility to monitor. If you feel I have violated a law or commuted a criminal offense report me to pay pal and stop this whining. You were not impacted in any way so why is it your business to monitor and control my actions action activities? Are you related to big brother because you sure act like it.

so this takes me to my current post "where have all the experts gone". Well I know our pay pal expert is still here and the people I would really like to hear from have left because of you and people like you.

to he folks who say checks and such are old school I would agree with you, but when I paid for example 150 for an item, offer it for 100 and the item is in perfect working order. I am then offered 80, expect to pay shipping and the additional fees I only net 65. Again an example, but I ask why sell the item? Why not stand tall and try and get what I want? That is why many do not deal with paypal

to everyone on this thread. This is a complete waste of your time. Go work on a plane, fly, spend some time with your family or at least jack off , but don't waste your time whining about this.

scott
Sorry you got ofende but one thing I can assure you is not because people like me I fly I build and I spend time with my family is don't bother people in rcu but if I see something wrong I have the freedom to express and when something is wrong is wrong and yes you can ask what ever you want for your things but you can not ask for 4% because first the PayPal % is 3 not 4 so you asking 1% over and 2nd when you open your PayPal account you agree to there terms sorry to say this but you are wrong and I not monitoring anybody and I don't care if someone will get in problem is you not me with paypal