RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL RC18MT/B/T THREAD
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 04:42 AM
RCaddict80

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have an rc18t factory team kit that i turned into an rc18mt. I ordered the mt wheels and tires and the flag body and the little flag pole.i also have a castle mamba micro pro esc and the castle 0808 5300kv motor running 2s only and let me tell you this little thing is super super impressive!! It rides wheelies from half throttle and i clocked it at 40mph. It used to handle like crap with the smaller stock tires it came with when i put the mt wheels and tires on it i gain quite a bit of top end speed (didnt take away any torque at all!) and rides alot smoother and is alot more controlable. I love this little truck more all of my micros and minis. I have 2 rc18t rtr version and factory team, losi mini t pro, dromida bx4.18,losi mini eight, and losi micro t. All of which are brushless except the rc18t rtr is all factory. I keep hearing about folks stripping diff gears i havnt stripped one yet.however i only have maybe an hour total run time on this truck. And as far as i can see all the metal diff gears are discountinued for the rc18