RCU Forums - View Single Post - Xtreme F-16 1/6.75
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 02:02 AM
Ash Creek Flier.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are some bugs.As far as the glass work it seems ok.On mine the rear fuse where the tail cone goes on there has about a 1/4 inch gap and all I got was an apology that the builder had a few mess ups that they were not or were noticed during QC.The thrust tube did not fit or tail cone was for another model as it did not fit the fuse right but there sending me parts to make it work? so I just let it go.It looks flyable so nothing major other than that.But then I just spent over 3 grand so I wont lie it does bother me.The hard ware is use less seems like im missing parts I am doing more work looking threw my scrap yard to make things work.The elevators have about a half inch gap which they supplied 3 washers that did not even come close to holding the elevators in.I would not call this an arf Feels like they sent me a painted prototype and it was done 4 months before the lg came in so there was plenty of time to get things right.The mould is good everything is square and all the major glassed parts fit good besides the tail cone just a lot of little things.In the end it will be fine but im not happy with with them.Im just not seeing 3 grand of quality but I do like it just a little more time and money to finish it.Sky master wont even share this model on there fb it they doesn't say anything.Well when mine is done lol.