RCU Forums - View Single Post - What Kit would you like to see brought back?
Old 12-02-2016, 06:21 PM
50+AirYears

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Good Lord, this forum is making me want so many. How about a scale kit series, intended originally for CL, but frequently converted to RC as the radios became smaller and more reliable. They were originally sold as Eureka, Kayeff, K-O, Kyosho, Aristo, and many others, They had a line of CL jets for the Tiger Pulse Jet engine they sold, a slightly larger line of jets for the Dyna Jet, some 33" scale civilian and military for engines .19 to .29,multi engine jobs like a Japanese Betty twin, a C-119, a B-29 with an 82.5" span, and the monster B-36 D, 113", often flown with anything from 6 .15s to 6 .40s with 4 Jetex 150s. I had a number of old Air Trails, Young men, and such showing them being flown at various NATs, rc and cl, with weight into the near 30 pound range. I actually have their 54" P/F-61 Black Widow kit with sprung shock absorbing tricycle gear. Maybe some day with a pair of rc .25s, CL for elevator, and a side radio for throttle and operating light, maybe a sound system for the quad 20 mm ventral and quad .50 dorsal turret.
So many models to build, so little time (and money!)