RCU Forums - View Single Post - Grass Runway Maintenance.
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 04:39 PM
ETpilot

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Well the hog trapping is going slow. The critters are not showing up as expected. Sometime it takes a while to trap. And sometimes you come up empty handed. Right now East Texas has been under a constant rain. It's been like this all day and the same is forecast for the next two days too. So I deactivated the trap. I will arm it again once the weather breaks. I will post a picture if a get to trap a few hogs.

Jolly Popper is correct. Wild hog is mighty tasty. I have a friend on call in case I trap some. He will take them and process them for eating. I just get a share of the meat.

I have completed all my major projects but one. That one can wait as equipment not needed til Spring. I'm taking advantage of this wet weather. I started completing a low wing scratch built that I started a while back. In the days ahead I will get my plane and equipment ready for when a good flying day comes along. I'm sure I will have to relearn flying again. Only one flight this year so far. After I get comfortable again I have a few planes that will need maiden flights. I'm getting those ready too. Looking forward to flying again.