RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ama expo west
Thread: Ama expo west
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 12:22 PM
rcmiket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tailskid
You want comments of those who attended....well my wife and I did on Saturday. The show was definitely smaller than in previous years and the isles were wider (which was nice) and there was some great opportunities for the young people - building rockets, rubber powered airplanes and of course driving on the closed course. I didn't take my camera because it is such a pain to carry around. Nothing special at the show but the busiest booth seemed to be JB Hobbies - he had some great deals going on and of course MicroFasteners - long line to check out. As far as 'deals' went I didn't see anything that required I make a purchase but I did look over the Horizon booth (pretty crowded) and inspected the new 30cc Ultra Stick-yes I would have bought one if there was one on sale. I was disappointed some of the larger mfg weren't there but understand it cost mega bucks to be there. Would I go back next - probably - but considering I was at the show from 10 - 2 it isn't the best use of my hobby dollars

Jerry

Thanks
Mike