RCU Forums - View Single Post - Legal Argument against FAA
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 11:04 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by RCKen
OK guys, As Jester_S1 has said, let's all take a deep breath and slow down a bit. There is no reason at all that this topic needs to have everybody at each other's throats. So let's discuss this like civil human beings instead of like a bunch of wild animals fighting over a scrap of meat, and that way I won't have to step in and take actions in the thread!!!!

Ken
Hi Ken ,

I hope you don't think I was yelling in my post # 16 because of the big letters , I didn't do that on purpose it happened when I cut & pasted the small piece of the quote in post #2 .

Now as to sport pilot's on topic thing , since I was replying to what was presented in post #2 , which was posted as a follow along discussion of post #1 , I personally don't think it's too far off topic to discuss the content of post #2 . Less fighting about all kinds of things , like less of the strict calls for thread purity may go a long ways toward making this a friendlier place to post .

So , does anybody know if the case presented in post #2 was ever looked into by the AMA before it got to the point of court involvement ? Does the AMA even have an internal means of identifying and possibly correcting "problem clubs" that are AMA chartered before it gets to the stage of court involvement ? If each of these questions needs a new thread of their own then so be it , I'll be happy to create a new thread for every twist & turn each thread takes , but it was my understanding that as long as the conversation follows the general intent or theme of the opening post it's fair game . Am I wrong about that ?