RCU Forums - View Single Post - Change your FG84R3 to 40-1 oil mix!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2017, 07:33 AM
TomH
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Jeff,
I got a question/request please. I followed for the past few years the saga of the 84, and I waited until the R60 was released because it was to incorporate some of the RE mods. I have put one flight on it, then winter came so it sits for better weather. It is in a Extreme Flight 91" Yak. as you know it has a very large round cowl and I opened up the entire front of the cowl. then I opened up the pipe tunnel, removed some covering as the exit air. I would like, if you got pics to see how you baffled your engine. Mine is not baffled. I should have by the end of the week, a temp sensor for my 18MZ. I am sport flyer only, @ 63 its just about having fun. I am running the cool power oil, although I use redline in everything else. I also have the Keleo ring, I follow the 60r3 thread daily and some are wondering if the Ring is maybe causing some issues based on how tight it is to fit the tubes in the jugs. to me I would think they would relax and seat in with a few heat cycles of the engine, but this is not my area of expertise's
tom.