RCU Forums - View Single Post - Change your FG84R3 to 40-1 oil mix!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2017, 05:38 AM
TomH
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Peter Goldsmith of HH first question to me at Joe Nall was " I bet you been reading on the internet" I now completely understand that statement. My answer of course was yes."
Hey JWS, I find that interesting, I followed and read all the 84R threads/post, in fact it was the reason I waited and bought the 60R. Now granted you have to be the judge yourself when it comes to what you read, but I feel it saved me a lot of pain and $. I still follow the 60r whenever someone has posted and there has been a post or two on a few failures but not like the 84. I think one of the failures was the jugs breaking at the bolts to the block. I will take your a advice on baffling, I will make sure that I'm running on the richer settings and if I have to in order to keep RPM's in line, I will adjust travel on throttle. Because at the end of the day that is one assume sound. I don't know if you have read any of the 60R3 post, you might want to give it a try. When I talked to Ray two weeks ago I asked if he had a 90R yet to look at and go thru, he said he did not.
Tom