RCU Forums - View Single Post - General Tx Rx Choices
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 12:42 AM
Eddie P
My Feedback: (4)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Futaba 2.4 since Futaba got into the 2.4 game. I was Futaba 72 before that, and Airtronics before that when I was heavily into slope and glider stuff as a kid in coastal cali and even owned a Kraft radio in the early 80's. Never ever had one glitch or loss of control on Futaba. I've had many friends experience a lot of grief with lost frames, brown outs and loss of control crashes. I'm so glad I've never been in that position. I am extremely careful on radio setup and positioning of receiver and antennas as well as how I route my cables and servo wires. That hearkens back to my days of flying electric ducted fans on 72 mhz in the 90's and early 00's. Perhaps that has kept me out of trouble more than Futaba actually has - but still, I can't blame Futaba for any negative experience, ever and credit their products both in hardware and software for a robustness that has never let me down.

I have to admit, I am still very interested in the new Jeti products. This is in spite of some of the negative forum blasting that has gone on.