RCU Forums - View Single Post - J.M.A. Bruntingthorpe Meeting
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 02:00 PM
new2-2jets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW ! Yes what a great day today.
I was in the right mind with no distractions to empty that pesky fuel bowser today, the airstrip was amazing, tucked away in our own little paradise, compact and bejau with a hop over the far trees-i could almost imagine the backdrop of mountains.
The slick operating flightline-very smooooth.
The gentle wind down the runway and the sun beaming down from above, having to have the cap on for back up was only needed to stop be burning me bonce-which is already recovering from a high intensity slaughtering, yesterday went bareback so to speak, all day stood watching Popsy performe for her first public dance appearance, priceless and wouldn't have missed if for the world.
Not enough weekends in the month.
Anyway huge look me in the eyes and said with a ferm ✋-Thankyou to each and everyone involved in allowing us to Fly at a great venue, including obviously my wing man Rog-for pulling me gear switch for a dead stick landing.... Me engine thought it would be OK to spit a blade out the back.
Great day none the less, landing was a non event and picture of the day....
My gryfon on its long shallow take off with the tree's in focus-apart from the heat haze, great picture and to you sir for allowing me to relive the memory of what is so great about this hobby
Cheers
Mark