RCU Forums - View Single Post - Carl Goldberg Ultimate 10-300 Brotherhood.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:28 PM
tim allen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok , I have finally started working on my CG ultimate, took the wings and k&b .61 off the plane and found that the landing gear is wire , cowling is abs , build quality is stellar but stock as per instructions , there are no servos in plane but all control linkages are there with pull -pull for rudder but no servo tray , 16 oz fuel tank is in (nicest assemble I have ever seen for a tank in perfect height for carb ) basically an unmolested but unfinished stock airframe . My ST g90 fits perfectly on the motor mount in the same position as the k&b side mount but would have to enlarge hole for stock ST g90 muffler but would rather use my pitts style muffler instead (which would mean a patch and re-cut for muffler) and aileron's are Bell crank assembly with linkages protruding from top of bottom wing . My question is with the g90 will the plane work as is as I only want to fly scale aerobatics with the plane or should I go in for the long haul and do the up grades to an already perfect but stock airframe ? And btw I can grease a landing on a paved runway IF the wing loading is light , which I think it will be if I stick with the g90 and life battery for receiver. I would love to hear you guy's thoughts and also ideas for analog servos , thanks fellas !