RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spektrum DX9 Telemetry Possible Report Error?
Old 05-22-2017, 04:53 PM
AndyKunz

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by djmp69
Wow, back in February and still no fix? By "version" I assume you mean the airware version? I tried the "clear" method, didn't work. I turned on the radio, powered up the RX, scrolled over to the Max/min telemetry screen and pressed clear, nothing changed. I'd rather not roll back to a previous version that was replaced by the current version make things "better", any idea when "the next version" will be available? Are there any other issues with this RX? I just checked the website, looks like the updates are up to 1.11? My TX is sill 1.07, so it looks like a problem that's been there for a while. I'd try an update, but as my system is otherwise working fine, I'm a little hesitant to introduce other "problems".

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the suggestions, just a little apprehensive about using a setup with problems that have been known and no fix for almost 5 months.

Thanks again!
Transmitter - I don't work on the receiver team.

The fix was made back in February, shortly after we became aware of it. Fixes are not published except about every 9 months on average, though there is no set calendar date for them.

Sounds like you missed three updates.

Andy