RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hangar 9 30cc P-47 Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 01:33 AM
tilothilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello,
I am new here in the forum, live in Germany and am 70 years old. I succeeded on an auction platform a new kit of the Hangar 9 P-47-40 Thunderbolt 30cc buy. This model I would like to equip with a 12 s electric drive. For the model of the P 47 (HAN 4485) there is as upgrade an installation kit for the electroversion (HAN 448514). There is now for me the problem that this upgrade in Germany and Europe is no longer available. According to Horizon, the model of the P 47 was out of the program genomen.Ich now have the request to the users: is there somewhere still in the local workshop or well-known dealers such an upgrade? I am very grateful for any advice and tip. Best regards KlausHello,
I am new here in the forum, live in Germany and am 70 years old. I succeeded on an auction platform a new kit of the Hangar 9 P-47-40 Thunderbolt 30cc buy. This model I would like to equip with a 12 s electric drive. For the model of the P 47 (HAN 4485) there is as upgrade an installation kit for the electroversion (HAN 448514). There is now for me the problem that this upgrade in Germany and Europe is no longer available. According to Horizon, the model of the P 47 was out of the program genomen.Ich now have the request to the users: is there somewhere still in the local workshop or well-known dealers such an upgrade? I am very grateful for any advice and tip. Best regards Klaus