RCU Forums - View Single Post - LT-40 large silver window sticker have metallic ink on it? Radio glitches
Old 08-24-2017, 02:29 PM
Ghia
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok first it flew with RX and wires like this in that above glitch vid. I have hitec hs311 servos all around:

Click image for larger version

Name:	9tq8c0v4b3km.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	2229302

Then I rotated the RX and cleaned up my wires mounted batts under fuel tank and flew it like this pic:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ymgqmld1knrd.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	665.4 KB
ID:	2229303

That hellish flight was almost its last! Plane still glitched/ failsafed 3 times. Damn! I thought i had it fixed!

I fought it each time with my failsafes trying hard to lose altitude and crash me each glitch! My instructor Brett couldnt get my neck strap disconnected so he asked to fly it and just stepped in, grabbed my Tx, and pulled my face over his shoulder and landed between glitches! We was two grown ass men standing WAY too close to each other!

I cant thank him enough though for doin what was needed to quickly save my plane! My nerves were fading fast during that flight and i have never landed a rc plane before! I had sure had a few heart attacks during that last flight.

So now IM totally moving my RX to my first post post(radio system is XPS) and will change out RX. I dont think its futaba 9c as its rock solid 10+ years in my large helis. I used parallel packs as I needed nose weight and figured more flight time instead of lead weight and redundancy. I appreciate any help as it has been quite a ride! I will solve this though!

Last edited by Ghia; 08-24-2017 at 02:45 PM.