RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 01:02 AM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hobbsy
Barry, do you still have the 1.25, just curious/ Thanks

I haven't flown my FG 11 yet, but breaking it in was a one 16 oz tank affair and in an hour it didn't burn all of it.

Cap, is the Air Tractor similar to this Piper Pawnee, The Eureka Pawnee may be my winter project. OK, I looked it up, nice plane. Do the cost about a half million or so? Thanks
Now that's a good lookin tractor driver! dave.If you go all Dr Kildare too much my mother (board) explodes in sympathy,cost me three hundred to get it fixed and took two weeks.The computer tech reckons my tower unit is so old it should be restyled in art deco,i might take it to work and do something.Hope the fg11 is good.

Acdc that sounds like an old batch of fuel you are running in your fg11? as in not freshly mixed petrol and oil.If you don't do it already ask your wife to buy you some fine coffee filters.I'll bet you a carton you won't be able to strain 500mils of fresh petrol thru one,make sure you have a good look at what's in the bottom cone of the filter.Gas engine carby filters have fine mesh and i've seen people at the field retuning gas engines because of that,spoils your flying day.

Barry i hope you got out of florida ok i saw the pics and read the stories here.