RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pilot-rc PREDATOR 2.2m Sport jet / full composite
Old 09-30-2017, 04:30 PM
Fireflynightshift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good day Chaps,

This is an awesome jet, myself and my buddy got our on Saturday 26 August. The red one is no 6 off production line, Martin Pickering got No7 and the Yellow one mine No 8.
Basically an AWESOME flying jet, fast slow no bad habits. Dry weight with all in except fuel 11.3KG. We both put 14kg King Tech K140g in. Come low and slow over the runway with flaps down and increase power pull flaps in at the same time pull nose up and she's gone, out of site. Lands slow and even in a crosswind condition when you add the rudder she does not even pick up a wing. The one chap mentioned you fly pattern,...well this one you will enjoy, as I also flew a bit of pattern and she is straight as an arrow. The Quality and the gear sent with the kit is excellent quality. I put a 1800mah Lipo on the retracts and after three flights it only consumed 68ma. I will try and upload some pics. Have a look at the YouTube Unboxing the new Pilot RC Predator.

[img]C:\Users\H138738\Pictures\Predator[/img][img]C:\Users\H138738\Pictures\Predator[/img]

Have a great day

Regards

JB