RCU Forums - View Single Post - Calrl Goldberg Tiger 60 Build
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 10:51 AM
Leroy Gardner

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by VincentJ
Thank you Leroy and Murphey for following along. Yes Murphey I do remember you from that project. Sadly I lost my Spacewalker this summer from an electronic failure. Glad to have you back for this project.

Leroy built a beautiful Tiger a few years ago, if you haven't seen it I would encourage you to check out his build thread. What he did to it was nothing short of creative and with his impressive talent for building, was able to build one of the best looking Tiger's I've seen. His plane gave me the inspiration and motivation to build one of my own.
Thanks for the fine endorsement Vince and if I can inspire you I have created a bigger accomplishment. Part of the enjoyment of this hobby is sharing your builds and ideas with others and motivate them to expand there building experience, it's really a personal thing, it's either in you or it isn't and still brings joy to the builder. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for this build and I know it will be fun to watch.

Well with Thanksgiving right around the corner it's a good time to wish all of you a thankful and happy one, it's not hard to enjoy it to much, gotta keep an eye on the scales.

Leroy