RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anyone else have a bad HobbyKing experience?
Old 11-22-2017, 09:20 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by raptureboy
Kind of like asking if anyone has ever had diarrhea. When ever they start that crap with me I threaten to stop payment with my CC co. they change their tune pretty quickly
Look at their refund policy and lost item policy. Check your credit card the charge back time limit may be only one billing cycle. Some do vary.

They don't consider an item lost until 45 days then they file a claim with your countries postal service and it may take as long as 60 days after that before they consider a refund. Actual warranty requires jumping though hoops filling out forms for an RMA, pictures, then it has to be returned in the original packaging unopened or you may only get 80% of what you paid for it. In most cases by the time they consider any chance of refund its well past the time you may be allowed to initiate a charge back through your credit card so you end up stuck with what ever they decide to refund you. All kinds have been stuck with the cost of return shipping. Lots of guys at our club fly indoor and build multiple airframes. They also have gotten into the habit of ordering extra servos, esc, receivers etc. because its not uncommon to have this stuff fail out of the box. Need 6 servos for 2 airframes order 8 and you might be ok.

I wouldn't buy toilet paper from these clowns.

Dennis

Last edited by Propworn; 11-22-2017 at 09:26 AM.