RCU Forums - View Single Post - New BVM F-18
Thread: New BVM F-18
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 03:24 PM
MaJ. Woody
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been watching this thread From the beginning. I saw the jet at FL and new I had to have one. That gear is just awesome. I must admit that what held me back was that it is a PNP. I am so anal when I build that I am not sure how comfortable I can be with a PNP.

With all that said, I took advantage of BVM'S Cyber Monday Sale and bought one of these babies. Patti was so awesome to deal with. I ordered a Blue Angles version. Patti said she recently delivered one of these and even contacted the customer who was nice enough to share some photos. The jet is externally painted, has all the markings and looks amazing. I was able to order the number of my choice and could even specify the pilots name under the canopy! I bought an Elite Force Aviator..Blue Angel #5 LCD Scott Kartvedt. His name and number are on his flight suit so that is the name I asked the factory to put on the jet.

I am super excited to get this jet and wish you could see how she looks in this scheme. Maybe Chris will post some pictures of his. As far as the PNP, I will give it a good once over and open up and redo the tanks if needed and things like that. I am sure I will do some interior painting and insulating.

Really really really really excited to get this beauty!