RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is Active Powersports for real?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 06:01 PM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish I had done my due diligence before I ordered from this bone head. This is not a brick and mortar company with employees and a customer relations department. This guy sits at his computer, takes deposits and passes the orders on to the manufacturer, then THEY ship to you. It's called drop shipping. He's a middle man and has no control over inventory or when back orders are filled.
I ordered four bodies at a significant savings and bragged about to my rc circle of friends. It was a week before I saw a tracking number, another week goes by and only one body show up in a box. Keep in mind there was no mention of any items being out of stock on the product page of one the order page.
You have to click the Home tab on his web site to find the contact email. ([email protected])I sent an email asking wusup. He replied and said all the rest is on back order and said I can wait or take a refund. I'm opting for the refund. We'll see how it goes from here.

Last edited by [email protected]; 12-20-2017 at 06:04 PM. Reason: add information