RCU Forums - View Single Post - ElMod and Tamiya Leopard 2 style drive information
Old 01-14-2018, 11:45 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

What is wrong with you guys?? My Community Moderator comes into this tread and has cleaned it up several times by deleting posts that should never have appeared in the first place. Now since you have failed to listen to him you are now going to deal with me instead.

Ok gentlemen, it's time to some serious thinking around here??? You may ask yourself "what thinking". Well, I'll be more than happy to tell you exactly what I mean by this. It is time that you think and decide if this petty childish bickering that has been going on is worth the around of attention you are now going to get from me!!!! Now I haven't directly Moderated this forum for quite a few years now, but I know that the people involved with this bickering have been here long enough to know that I don't pull any punches and that I also won't hesitate to take Administrative actions if I'm not listened to with what I am about to tell you. So here is it, you guys need to quite bickering like little children here. This included direct and outright attacks on each other. Period. It ends here and now are I'm going to start sticking people in the corners until they learn to work and play well with others. And when I say "the corner" I mean placing you on Moderated Status until you can learn to play well. While on MS any post you make will be held and not appear in the forum until a Moderator/Administrator reviews the post and either approves it or deletes it. In addition, while on MS if you can't prove to me that you can get along with everybody else you may find yourself banned from RCU completely. I would prefer to not have to go to that, but don't fool yourself that I won't take those actions.

Now I apologize to those of you in this thread that have not done anything to contribute to this problem. However, I had to do this because those that have been causing the problems (and you know who you are) don't seem to get the messages that have been sent to them so far. So let's bury the hatchets and get back to ENJOYING the HOBBY that we all love so much.

Ken